Please read the below details before completing the submission forms:
All artwork must be submitted through the online form. In-person or hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
Mana will review the artwork submissions and will notify artists which artwork, if not all, will be accepted for consignment.
Upon artwork approval, artists will receive a copy of a consignment agreement for review and signature, with additional terms and details.
Minimum retail value for artwork is $500, and the maximum retail value for the current call for submissions is $5,000.
Mana will take a commission of 40% from the sale of artwork and the artist will take the remaining 60%.
Artists are allowed to submit up to 10 works of art at this time.
Artwork consignment period is 2 years.
All artwork consigned will be physically held in Mana storage during the duration of the consignment period. Artwork will be covered under Mana Decentralized insurance while in our care.
All artwork consigned with Mana Decentralized will be available for sale on our website, if not physically displayed at the Hub.
Artwork at the Hub will be rotated frequently as work is sold and to accommodate new inventory.